IDEALFUEL in the press: online publications
- Ship&Bunker: Low Cost Biofuel Bunker Project Launches with €5m EU funding (May, 2020)
- BiofuelsDigest: EU-funded research project to develop new production methods for sustainable marine fuels (June, 2020).
- Green Car Congress: EU research project IDEALFUEL seeks to develop marine low-sulfur heavy fuel oils from biomass; Bio-HFO (June, 2020)
- Oils & Fats International Issue February 2021 (page 32-33): Sunflower oil – Challenges ahead & EU Biodiesel – Towards HVO
- CSIC Investiga 2022 number 3 (page 33-34) in Spanish : Residuos vegetales para impulsar camiones y barcos de forma limpia y renovable
Facts and figures
- Full name: Lignin as a feedstock for renewable marine fuels
- Acronym: IDEALFUEL
- Duration: 48 months
- Start date: 1 May 2020
- Total budget: 4,77 M€
- EC Funding: 4,77 M€
IDEALFUEL and CORDIS – EU research results
The CORDIS platform by the European Commission keeps track of IDEALFUEL’s research results and publishes the public deliverables on its platform. You can find IDEALFUEL here.